Friday, April 3, 2009

Possible problem solved

Well thanks to a friend's idea. I used JB Weld to secure a older allen key wrench into the bolt. It is setting now. I placed it in there last night around 6pm. So by tonight it should be good to go as in come out of its hole. But with the pending doom of weather that looks to be coming my way. I may not get to it until next week. I hope to at least try to turn the wrench and remove the bolt tonight or tomorrow morning.

In other news, I was able to get the corrected fitting to the oil tap on the oil housing. Its a 12m to -4AN fitting. Normally runs about $12.99 plus shipping from Integrated Engineering. Great guys there and helped me out with finding the correct bolt. I had purchesed a 10m to -4AN and that was too small. Then I was pointed in this direction below.
http://www.intengineering.com/M12-to-4-AN-Oil-Feed-p4452259-1-2.html
Goes to show, don't believe everything you read on Vwvortex.

That is all for now. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment