Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New list of parts

Catch can setup steps to change out the PCV valve system.

I got the catch can off Ebay about 2 months ago. I got a cheap $20 one. It will do the trick.
Then this week I ordered these:
A block breather adapter for the PCV. 034 Motorsports has the direct fit for my car.
http://www.034motorsport.com/product_info.php?cPath=28_61&products_id=392

The to run off that I picked up this gem. I wanted a 90 degree so that I dont have to try to bend the heater hose:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=EAR-984212ERL&N=700+4294733687+115&autoview=sku

Definitely not happy with the price, but it was the only one they had that was able to ship now. Everything else I would have to wait a month for.

So now I have a list for home depot to pick up some heater hoses and etc. Here it is:
1/2 heater hose 2 feet long
7/8 heater hose 3 feet long
3/4 heater hose 6 feet long
3/4 plastic t-fitting
3/4 to 7/8 reducer
3/4 to 1/2 reducer
7/8 to 1/2 reducer
Vacuum caps in varies sizes

To clamp everything I took my co workers advice and am going to pick up some high temp zip ties. It will 1. be cheaper and 2. have a cleaner look.

Pictures to come once everything is gathered and ready for install.

No comments:

Post a Comment