Monday, April 6, 2009

Needed some more inspiration

So while I am counting down the days until I can get back to work again on the GTI. I needed something to bring me back to why I am still doing all this besides the most obvious of needing the car working. I took a scroll over the old Vwvortex and was looking around at some MK5. I saw a stock one this morning on my way to work and noticed how nice they look from different angles. I went right to the classifieds on the vortex. If you want to see a good collection of pictures of cars, go the classifieds. Most people who really want to sell their car will put as many pictures as possible of it up.
So then I came upon this beauty.



The full classified can be found here:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4179388
Along with some other amazing shots of it.

The full details of the car are listed there as well. The height is nice for the shots, but I would want to raise it up some for daily driving. The BBS CHs look incredible on the Candy White paint. Scroll down to the rolling shots in the link. One of those is now my background at work.

Oh well. I would end with saying maybe one day, but after the recent ordeal, blood, sweat, tears, and money that have gone into my MK4. I will not be getting into another VW again. Unless one falls into my driveway, then who am I to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment