Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Getting my inspiration on!

While I get everything ready for this weekend's big install of everything. I found two amazing engine bays that would inspire anyone. (at least anyone who likes VWs)
This first one is by a guy that goes by Rogue Status on Vwvortex.com. He has been nice enough to help me out with a few questions in regards to braided lines. His bay is so amazingly clean. I only wish I had the time and money to invest into a great set up cleaned engine like this.

















The next is by far the most creative bay I have seen thus far. It is by Tattoo24v (on Vwvortex.com). The orange is also carried through to the rims, interior, and body pinstripes. I love the leaf painted pipes and orange valve cover and intake manifold.



I can not get enough of looking at both of these. I think I will be in serious debt and relationship trouble if I attempted to try to do something similar to my engine bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment