Monday, February 16, 2009

Broken motor mount equals trouble part3

I received the rest of the other parts I ordered. (Pictures coming soon)

1: -4 male to female 90 degree for $ 12.99
1: -4 to 12mm banjo for $ 11.99
I picked them both up from http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/home.asp
It was the cheapest I found them online. Get site for things like that and other actual race gear.

2: -4 to 10mm adapters. I really only needed one, but at $ 9.99 why not get two.
I picked these up from http://www.intengineering.com/
Along with the SAI block off plate for $ 39.99
The adapter and the block off plate came nicely packaged

The fittings and the adapters are going to be used to finish my new oil feed line to the turbo.
The block off plate is to remove the SAI system out of the car to cut down on vacuum leaks and etc.

I was away this past weekend, so no work was done on the car. I am aiming for this coming weekend to get everything installed and the car started up.

I only need a few things now. A oil drain pan and 2 qts of oil. A new DV to change over pipe hose and new N75 to change voer pipe hose. I hope to find those needed ones at the local parts store.

No comments:

Post a Comment